Friday, July 6, 2012

Hoping for the Hopeless

Did you ever hope for something that you know is not going to happen but you just keep holding onto the thoughts of "just maybe"? Yea me too. Day # 3 without the fosters & I am hopelessly waiting for that text or email that the family says "they're just not working out".... but I know better. Sigh. I can only hold onto this "hope" for so long until I finally realize I'm only hurting myself by holding onto something that isn't going to happen. Time to move on at some point BUT that "time" needs to be established by each individual. No one dictates the amount of time it takes ME to move on & get over it. Besides, I won't ever "get over it", I'll just adapt to life without them. For now though, I'll stay in my fantasy world for a little bit longer.

 precious babies ♥

This is how they looked when we first rescued them


No comments:

Post a Comment