Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tell Me You Missed Me Too

Back from a wonderful vacation. Coming from someone with high separation anxiety, I was very sad to say goodbye... yet the thought of seeing our fur babies after 6 days kept the neurotic sob fest to a minimal.

I know they have no idea of time, but was hoping they missed us as much as we missed them. Honestly, I think they did. That or they are very conscientious of time & knew that it was "feeding" time from the nanny so when we stumbled through the front door there sat ALL of them. 3 were strategically placed on the stairs, one behind the door & one already heading downstairs to the feeding pit. I swear, if they wagged like dogs, there would have been  a whirlwind of fur flying from the over zealous wagging that would have taken place :)

Even if I am just a walking piece of meat to them, in my mind it's all about love. They missed us, I know it.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment